About Monti Kids
After years of teaching preschool, I was so excited when I had my own child. I was determined to give my son the best start, right from birth. But I quickly realized that even years of experience as a Montessori teacher had not prepared me. I struggled to balance being a new mom, while trying to prepare a stimulating environment and keep up with his development at every turn. While teaching parent/baby classes in my neighborhood, I met so many parents who understood the importance of the early years but felt confused about how to best support their baby’s development. I was not able to recommend a simple solution because it did not exist. So I set out to create one.We are so excited to share our amazing program, based on the world-renowned 0-3 Montessori curriculum, made easy for you to use at home. We believe that the best way to support your child during their most formative years is to empower you. With Monti Kids, you can rest easy knowing that you are giving your child the strongest foundation for learning. We can’t wait to play and learn with you!
- Invitation to the White House Early Education Summit
- Voted to speak on stage (out of 300 attendees) at the Lego Ideas conference
- Invitation to the Goldman Sachs, Global Leaders of Education Meeting
- Invitation to the Harvard Cutting Edge of Early Education Research Meeting
- Nominated for the Dalai Lama Unsung Heroes of Compassion Awards