School Level 4: Montessori materials and curriculum for ages 9 months+
Level 4 encourages babies to experiment with cause and effect to boost their memory and problem-solving skills. Purchase includes access to training videos and coaching.
*Due to COVID-19, Fedex is currently experiencing longer shipping times.
This kit includes 6 toys, plus bags for organization, and coaching and instructional videos delivered via email and accessible anytime:
- 9 online lessons for parents and access to personal coaching from a certified Montessori teacher
- The Object Permanence Box 2, building on the first with added challenge.
- The Push Balls Set, which strengthens your child’s fingers and palms.
- The Stable Stacker, which builds precision and motor skills.
- 4 First Puzzles, each with 1 shape, which develops early STEM skills.
- The Peg Box, which advances fine motor skills and shape discrimination.
- The Tracker, which builds visual tracking skills critical for preschool reading.
Object Permanence Box 2
More sophisticated than the Object Permanence Box in the Level 3 Box, this one challenges your baby to open the drawer to find the ball.
Push Balls Set
Building on object permanence awareness, this toy strengthens your child's hands, and demonstrates cause and effect.
Included rings vary in size, which requires precision to grasp and thread, refining your child's fine motor skills.
Each of the four included puzzles provides the perfect level of challenge for your child.
By rotating the pegs to fit into the base, your child learns to discriminate size and shape while building wrist strength.
Watching each ball roll down the ramp builds visual tracking skills vital to reading in preschool.