Additional Product Information
- The wooden book is published with realistic photos and proportional imagery.
- Watch a Montessori video guide on how to present the wooden book to your baby.
*Monti Kids Family Benefits
- Join the private Monti Kids Facebook group for free early-childhood development classes & connect with a community of currently subscribed families.
- Access the Learning Team for personalized support.
- Get a special offer when you decide to subscribe to your first Monti Kids level.
The Importance of Early Literacy
The Wooden Book is designed for durability so your baby can explore and enjoy it without risk of damage. With consistent modeling from you, your baby will learn to turn its pages when reading. Being held by you and cuddling up with the Wooden Book provides your baby with a comforting, cozy opportunity for language learning.
Reading to your baby is a time for bonding and fun when your child creates a positive association with books. Research shows that reading boosts language skills and provides benefits that extend through your child’s entire education. The earlier reading starts at home, the greater the rewards.
**Shipping charges apply to Alaska and Hawaii.