Level 4 toys are designed to teach important concepts that lay the foundation for more complex work. The Level 4 curriculum will teach you how to promote your child’s language, motor, cognitive, and social-emotional skills.
Level 4 Subscription: Toys, Online Guides, & Coaching (11 – 13.5 months)
$297.00 Billed and delivered every 3 months. Cancel anytime.
When given developmentally appropriate materials, children at this stage can engage in more independent play for longer periods. The Level 4 toys are designed to teach important concepts that lay the foundation for more complex work. They help to optimize development by providing just enough challenge, without being over stimulating. The Level 4 curriculum will teach you how to promote your child’s language, motor, cognitive, and social-emotional skills. You will learn to adapt your child’s play area to best support development. Through simple videos and articles, we will guide you through using the toys and laying a strong foundation for learning.
In Level 4, your child will:
- Build concentration, focus, and curiosity
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Boost language skills
- Practice visual coordination and eye tracking
- Establish the cognitive milestone of object permanence
- Practice a full sequence of work involving a beginning, middle, and end
- Experiment with gravity and cause and effect
- Develop early spatial reasoning and improve working memory
- Use a beginning pincer grasp to strengthen the hand for writing
- Be exposed to mathematical and scientific relationships
- Experiment with problem solving and planning ahead
- Grow their sense of initiative and determination
While these toys are introduced over a three month period, your child will continue to enjoy and learn from them for several months or years beyond that. They are designed to grow with your child, presenting new challenges as your child develops.
|Dimensions||19 × 15 × 13 in|