Level 3 toys help to develop your child’s locomotion while building cognitive skills. The Level 3 curriculum will teach you how to promote your child’s language, motor, cognitive, and social-emotional skills.
Level 3 Subscription: Toys, Online Guides, & Coaching (7 – 10.5 months)
$297.00 Billed and delivered every 3 months. Cancel anytime.
As children gain the ability to move their body, they can engage in more self-directed learning. The toys in Level 3 help to develop your child’s locomotion while building cognitive skills. These toys help to optimize development by providing just enough challenge, without being over stimulating. The Level 3 curriculum will teach you how to promote your child’s language, motor, cognitive, and social-emotional skills. You will learn to adapt your child’s play area to best support development. Through simple videos and articles, we will guide you through using the toys and laying a strong foundation for learning.
In Level 3, your child will:
- Build concentration, focus, and curiosity
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Boost language skills
- Refine visual coordination
- Engage in sensory play that encourages exploration
- Strengthen core muscles and limbs in preparation for crawling
- Establish the cognitive milestone of object permanence
- Experiment with trial and error and problem solving
- Develop early spatial reasoning
- Grow their sense of initiative and determination
While these toys are introduced over a three month period, your child will continue to enjoy and learn from them for several months or years beyond that. They are designed to grow with your child, presenting new challenges as your child develops.
|Dimensions||19 × 15 × 9 in|