Healthy Sleep Habits for Babies
A course for parents created by Laura Meeks, Stacy Keane, and Catherine Yeo.
The ability to sleep through the night develops in a baby slowly over time. With this course you'll learn to support healthy sleep for the whole family with advice and tips from our experts.
What you'll learn:
- Sleep Tips from birth through the toddler years
- What to look for as your child reaches developmental milestones in their sleep habits
- Techniques to transition to independent sleeping
What you'll get:
- 6 articles
- 2 Montessori theory videos
- A framework for improving going-to-bed and staying asleep
- A printable nap schedule that works for your child's sleep needs
- Interactive assessment to create a healthy sleep plan for your family