School Level 7: Montessori materials and curriculum for ages 19 months+
Level 7 fosters children's independence and builds coordination, strength, and practical life skills through fine and gross motor challenges.
Purchase includes access to demonstration videos and support.
*There may be shipping delays due to COVID-19.
This kit includes 6 toys, plus coaching and instructional videos delivered via email and accessible anytime:
- 11 online lessons for parents and access to personal coaching from a certified Montessori teacher
- The Push Toy, which adds an extra challenge for walkers.
- The Dressing Frames, which move from hook-and-loop to snaps, to buttons.
- The Cylinder Drop, which encourages repetition and size discrimination.
- The Baking Set, a perfect platform for exploring STEM, literacy, and life skills!
- The Ring Slide, which gives your child practice with predicting consequences.
- The Lacing activity, which encourages precision and patience.
The Push Toy
An extra challenge for walkers, the push toy builds coordination, strength, muscle control, and body awareness.
These frames exercise fine motor skills, teaching concentration, perseverance, and self care.
Here your child discriminates width to place each cylinder in it's hole before pulling the slide to repeat.
Learn the best methods for teaching math, science, literacy, and independence while cooking with a toddler.
Here your child experiments with cause and effect, sliding the rings through the slot to stack on the pegs.
Your toddler will learn to lace with patience and precision using these cards, which progress from simple to complex.