School Level 6: Montessori materials and curriculum for ages 17 months+
Level 6 encourages problem solving and tactile experimentation as a child learns to imagine and execute plans. Purchase includes support and demonstration videos.
This kit includes 6 toys, plus coaching and instructional videos delivered via email and accessible anytime:
- 9 online lessons for parents and access to personal coaching from a certified Montessori teacher
- The Shapes on Pegs, which encourages spatial reasoning with 9 geometric solids.
- The Bolt Board, which builds strength, dexterity, and perseverance.
- The Language Set, a classic Montessori game used to introduce new vocabulary.
- The Motor Planning Box, which encourages problem-solving and builds strength.
- The Bead Stringing Set, which encourages creativity, precision, and coordination.
- The Sorting Set, which engages the tactile sense to classify shapes and textures.
Shapes on Pegs
This activity challenges a child to mentally manipulate shapes, visualizing patterns before creating them.
Strengthens the wrist while increasing your child’s confidence and desire to work and play independently.
This set and accompanying video model the best process for introducing your child to new vocabulary.
Motor Planning Box
Teaches your child to plan ahead and create steps in their mind to execute and achieve a goal.
Here your child will practice precision and using two hands in coordination as the beads progress in difficulty.
Here your child will develop their tactile sense while sorting objects that vary in texture, shape, and size by touch.