School Level 5: Montessori materials and curriculum for ages 15 months+
Level 5 explores mathematical relationships and challenges early walkers.
Purchase includes access to demonstration videos and support.
*Due to COVID-19, Fedex is currently experiencing longer shipping times.
This kit includes 6 toys, plus coaching and instructional videos delivered via email and accessible anytime:
- 9 online lessons for parents and access to personal coaching from a certified Montessori teacher
- The Duck Pull Toy, which develops control, balance and coordination.
- The Multi-Shape Puzzles, which provide a new spatial reasoning challenge.
- The Curved Dowel, which develops wrist strength and dexterity.
- The Box with Bins, which builds working memory, and fine and gross motor skills.
- The Coin Box, which offers hands-on experience with geometry.
- The Mailbox, which teaches early geometric concepts and new vocabulary..
Duck Pull Toy
An added challenge for new walkers, this toy builds strength, balance, and coordination.
Building on the single shape puzzles, working through these develops spatial reasoning and ability to discriminate size and shape.
Working with this material strengthens the wrist, which is vital for controlling the hand during future tasks like writing.
Box With Bins
Removing and replacing objects in each bin builds fine motor skills, spatial awareness, and working memory.
This toy builds an understanding of geometry and the relationship between mathematically proportional shapes.
This monochromatic set allows your child to focus on the progressing challenge of fitting each shape through its slot.