Level 8 Montessori Box (29-36 months)
Level 8 exercises your child’s executive function, which is among the greatest predictors of success in school and life.
With guidance from the videos and coaching included in this subscription, you'll know exactly how and when to introduce each toy.
Colors and items may vary.
This kit includes 7 activities, plus coaching and instructional videos delivered via email and accessible anytime:
- 9 online lessons for parents and access to personal coaching from a certified Montessori teacher
- The Peg Board, which develops spatial reasoning and math skills.
- The Fabric Winder, which builds wrist strength and function.
- The Fraction Circles, which provide concrete experience with mathematical concepts.
- The Gluing Set, which teaches the basic skills your child needs to express themselves creatively!
- Three Mystery Bags, each with a specific theme, which build memory skills and encourage tactile exploration..
This open-ended toy presents an opportunity for exploration of patterns, numbers, and spatial relationships.
This fun cause and effect activity builds wrist strength that is vital for writing and other important tasks.
This puzzle provides concrete experience with fractions, laying the foundation for mathematical understanding.
A platform to teach your child skills that open up a world of creativity and art to explore.
Mystery Bag: Classified
Exercises working memory as your child identifies objects by touch rather than by sight, strengthening the tactile sense.
Mystery Bag: General
Building on the previous activity, recalling these random objects will further test and strengthen your child’s memory.
Mystery Bag: Matching
The final mystery bag encourages matching by tactile exploration and introduces new vocabulary for geometric solids.