In the conversations captured in these videos, founder of Monti Kids & Montessori educator, Zahra Kassam, sits down with Simone Davies, Montessori educator and author of The Montessori Toddler, to discuss Montessori for babies and toddlers.
Head over to YouTube to watch the whole playlist -- Chat with Montessori Expert Simone Davies -- or scroll down and select the topics that interest you most. Each video is two to three minutes long.
Here's one about encouraging your baby to focus. Links to the others are below.https://youtu.be/xJ86OsFag1I
- Conventional education vs. Montessori education
- Benefits of Montessori toys and materials
- How babies learn through repetition
- What to do when your child is uninterested or frustrated with a toy
- How to encourage your baby to focus
- Benefits of observing your child
- A new perspective on the terrible twos
- 3 tips to help you understand your toddler
- Screen time for babies
- Long term benefits of Montessori
- How to nurture your baby's development